House Calls: 0141 889 5277
- House calls where possible should be phoned into the Practice before 10am. (Except in the case of an emergency).
- Please ensure a house call is absolutely necessary and if requested, that you ensure you are available when the Doctor visits.
- The Doctor will visit patients at home who are too ill or frail to come to the surgery.
- Please provide as much information concerning your medical condition to the receptionist, this will help your Doctor when he/she assesses your request.
- Please ensure you provide your contact telephone number, or the telephone number where you can be contacted if staying with family or friends, should the GP require to call you back regarding the request for a visit.