The practice is located at the corner of Neilston Road and Orr Street. Street parking is readily accessible in the vicinity. Situated on a main bus route and close to Canal Street Station. We register patients in the PA2 postcode area. See practice location map.
- Monday – 8.00am – 6.00pm
- Tuesday – 8.00am – 6.00pm
- Wednesday – 8.00am – 6.00pm
- Thursday – 8.00am – 6.00pm
- Friday – 8.00am – 6.00pm
From Monday 18/12/2023, The Consulting Rooms will be closed between 12:30-13:30 daily, Monday to Friday. This is in response to the Healthboard asking us to consider protected time for staff.
During this time should you require EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE please phone the surgery and follow the instructions on the answerphone message. For all routine enquires please do not call between 12:30 and 13:30 as your request will not be processed.
Attend Anywhere Video Consultation
If you have been offered an Attend Anywhere video consultation please press here.
If you are having issues connecting please read this leaflet.
- NHS Inform
- Health Protection Scotland
- Renfrewshire Health and Social Care Partnership
- Ready Scotland – Preparing and dealing with emergencies
- Domestic abuse support
- Helpline 0800 027 1234
- Citizens Advice Scotland
Mental health resources
- Scottish Association for Mental Health
- Samaritans – If you’re worried about your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak
- MindShift CBT App – Free evidence-based mental health relief
- Phone numbers:
- Samaritans – 116 123
- RAMH support line (Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm – 0800 221 8904
- Breathing Space Scotland – 0800 83 85 87
- First Crisis (Renfrewshire Residents) – 0800 221 8929
- NHSGGC support line (for NHS staff) – 0141 303 8968
Mental health resources for young people and their families
- REN10- Mental health and wellbeing resources for children and young people
- Aye Mind-Resources for young people
- Calm Harm-Help to resist or manage the urge to self-harm
- Get Self Help-Self-help resources
- Breathing Space-Helpline plus advice and information
- NHS Inform-Mental health problems and disorders
Resources for young families and children
- Letter to Families and Young People from The Consulting Rooms
- Young Scot – Advice and support for young people aged 11 – 26
- Parent Club Scotland – Advice and support for parents
- Safety netting and parent information sheets for common childhood conditions
- Parents – link to booklet ‘When Should I Worry? – Your guide to Coughs, Colds, Earache and Sore Throats’
Resources for older adults
- Age Scotland – Advice and support service aimed for over 50 year olds
- Renfrewshire Health & Social Care Partnership – Adults and Older People Services
Chronic or acute pain
During periods of stress and uncertainty symptoms of pain can often be exacerbated. Please look at these useful resources which can help you manage your pain symptoms.
- Pain Management website run by West of Scotland Chronic Pain Education Group
- Pain Association Scotland
- Pain Concern
If you feel you may have a urine infection please read the attached protocol for handing in samples and please complete the form with any samples that are handed into the surgery.
Renfrewshire Health & Social Care Partnership (HSCP) delivers adult social care services and all community health services for adults and children in the Renfrewshire area. Please utilise this excellent resource to help access the correct service or advice for you or your family member. Click here for Website link
New ‘my diabetes my way’ App
For any patient with a diagnosis of diabetes and who hasn’t already registered with the NHS interactive diabetes website we would strongly encourage you to do so. This excellent website helps you understand and take control in managing your condition. Click here for Website link
There is also a new App that can be downloaded to your smartphone. Click here for App link
Your Information, Your Rights
Please press on link below for The Consulting Rooms Fair processing and privacy notice.